At Tekni-Plex, our top priority is to keep our people and our communities safe. The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted all of us in many ways. TekniGives was established to provide assistance to our employees and the communities in which we operate during this global pandemic and other future crises.
The TekniGives Employee relief fund is designed to help employees facing financial hardship following a qualified disaster. Click here to learn more.
TekniGives Match Program – You Give….We Give.
In our communities, the TekniGives campaign has donated more than $170,000 to frontline charitable organizations (see below). The purpose of these contributions is to directly support the communities in which we operate and to help them through the struggle with COVID-19. In addition, Tekni-Plex has committed to match contributions by our individual employees under the Tekni Match component of TekniGives.
Under the Tekni Match program, if employees would like to donate to any of the below causes or to the TekniGives Employee Relief Fund, we will match their individual contribution dollar for dollar up to $250, up to $50,000 in total matching contributions. The specific non-profits are organized by the Tekni-Plex business unit who gave an initial donation in the COVID-19 crisis, but we will match donations of any employee to any listed non-profit, regardless of business unit.
- Must be an active full or part time employee
- Donations must be monetary donations in a minimum amount of $25
- Donations must be made entirely from your personal funds
How Does It Work?
- Select a cause below and visit their website to follow the organizations donation process
- Complete and submit this form to let us know about your donation, including the attachment field for proof of donation
- All matching requests and supporting documentation will be reviewed by the TekniGives Committee and processed on a monthly basis
- Public Center of Social Aid
- Red Cross
- Regional Service Ninova
- Masks for doctors, homes, clinics
- Colin Neighborhood Partnership
- MacMillan Care Belfast
- Belfast Homeless Services
- Testing Proactive C19
- Institutio Tecnologico de Costa Rica (Respirator Project)
- Cartago Non-Profit
- Manyawar Kanshiram Hospital
- PPE to COVID Workers
Kundli (Greater Noida)
- Khatraj Village Food Kits
- Khatraj Village School
- Centre de Benevolat & Mosson Laval
- Duchenne Dystrophy Muscular
- Parents Association of Disables
- ASD Polisportiva Super Hability
- Blue Cross S. Prospero
- Blue Cross Concordia
- Tutti Insieme a Roverto e S. Antonio