March 27, 2020
As the recent outbreak of the novel Coronavirus 2019-nCoV escalates, we wanted to inform you that we have the interest of our employees and business partners at the forefront of everything we are doing in response. We do not currently expect any significant negative impact on our ability to supply.
Following is a list of measures we are taking:
- We continue our non-discretionary travel policy to include all regions. This policy is reviewed on a weekly basis in case modifications are necessary.
- We are limiting visits to all facilities by third parties, including customers and suppliers, to only those that are absolutely necessary.
- Personal hygiene
- Employees have been provided with information from the WHO and the U.S. CDC to help them identify symptoms and to encourage them to see a doctor immediately if symptoms occur.
- Employees are being provided with germicidal hand sanitizers containing at least 60% alcohol and are being urged to wash their hands frequently using proper hand washing techniques.
- Employees are being urged to increase the frequency of routine cleaning of surfaces in public work areas, wiping down office keyboard, telephones, etc. with disinfecting wipes.
- Supply Chain
- On a corporate-wide basis, to date, we have no disruption in supply as a result of the Coronavirus. We remain in close contact with our supply base and logistics providers.
We recognize the essential role our products play in life-saving medical devices and in the packaging of pharmaceutical, food, personal care and household and industrial products. We will closely monitor the situation and adjust our approach as conditions warrant.